What if I am unable to provide a Flight ticket, Passport, Visa etc?

If you’re shipping used personal effects on a route that requires certain documentation to be provided, but do not have these documents, we will be unable to clear your shipment as used personal effects and, as such, duties or taxes may be assigned to the shipment by the customs authority in the destination country.

Please note, the documents provided should be for the owner of the goods being sent and in most cases the owner has recently travelled or will be travelling shortly. If you are sending on behalf of someone, we recommend entering the owners name as the shipper and receiver in order to match their travel documents.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *